Stiearc Systems Pty Ltd
ACN 005 997 179
8:30am - 5:00pm
Sydney - AEST
Telephone: 1300 651 596
Gensol Payroll includes all the statutory payroll requirements and reporting options but has many more features.
It is easy to set up and manage your own company details - no consulting help is required.
- Payroll Calendars
- Company Information with contact names and addresses
- Remitter Bank Details for the EFT file
- Chart of Accounts
- Super Fund Companies
- Adjust user defined codes - enter in your own specific code descriptions
Here are some of the additional features of the Gensol Payroll System
© 2010 Stiearc Systems Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Time and Attendance file import from any system
- Leave Management - supports leave projections, unlimited leave awards, leave types and can accrue leave based on the 'hrs' worked method.
- Email Payslips - with the option to have password protection.
- Choice of Super Funds - meeting all legislative requirements.
- Tax File Number Declaration File creation for the ATO
- Salary Packaging - total package and salary sacrifice components with reports
- Work Patterns - can be set up for individual employees or group of employees giving the ability to report on 'actual' verses 'budget'. Work patterns can also be imported into the transaction file reducing timesheet input entries
- Termination Module - has been written using the standard termination/redundancy rules - but these rules can be overwritten to cater for special payments to an employee and a termination report will print detailing the breakdown on tax on the termination/redundancy payments
- Report Writer - Data Extract is a simple way of extracting information from your payroll system and is easy and quick to use - just tick the field you want included in the extract. You do not need to know database names or have attended a special report writer training course.
- Standard Reports - there are a large number of standard reports available in the Gensol Enterprise
- Creation of the deduction management file and report - this holds deduction payments e.g. child support deductions, medical fund, payg tax etc. that are electronically transmitted.
- Creation of Electronic Fund Transfer file
- Detailed Costing reports
- Handles multiple companies within the one payroll
- Can combine reports across more than one payroll database e.g. weekly/monthly payroll but you only want one set of reports.
- Super can calculate out per pay period or at end of the calendar month to check for the $450 minimum super earnings prior to calculation
- Access to the system menu allows you to transfer employees over different databases, and access to create your own reports using one of our four different report writers
- Access to the configuration menu allows you to configure payment codes, the payroll rules, timesheet codes etc.